Please feel free to email me at jdurrant (at) ucsd (dot) edu if you have any questions.
Software I’ve Written
- NNScore: a neural-network receptor-ligand scoring function
- AutoClickChem: click chemistry in silico
- AutoGrow: a novel algorithm for protein inhibitor design
- POVME: an algorithm for measuring binding-pocket volumes
- CrystalDock: a novel approach to fragment-based drug design
- BINANA: a novel algorithm for ligand-binding characterization
- HBonanza: a computer algorithm for molecular-dynamics-trajectory hydrogen-bond analysis
- LigMerge: a fast algorithm to generate models of novel potential ligands from sets of known binders
In the Press
- New Models for Powerful Flu Fighters From Existing Drugs. Tina Hesman Saey, U.S. News and World Report. 12/9/2009.
- Breakthrough Flu Drug Might Already Exist. Lauren Gravitz, Technology Review (MIT). 12/8/2009
- Blessings live in Brazil. Kate Evans, The Daily Universe (BYU). 3/8/2005.
- BYU student to graduate with double major and master's degree, 4.0 GPA in five years. Lexi Allen, BYU News. 4/18/2005
- He's a triple-threat guy: BYU student will pick up three degrees. Todd Hollingshead, The Salt Lake Tribune. 04/21/2005.
- Serve others, BYU graduates told. Laura Hancock, Deseret Morning News. 4/22/2005.